Work @ East Market
Open floor plans. 14-foot ceilings. On-site garage parking and bike storage. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Inspiring neighbors like architects and The Design Center. Instant access to shopping and dining. 1100 Ludlow is the new, LEED-certified hub for Philadelphia’s most innovative companies and creative collaborators from all industries.
Where you work inspires how you work. At 1100 Ludlow, seven stories of open floor plans and floor to ceiling windows rise above first-story shops and restaurants and the humming energy of the city. When your environment nurtures collaboration, connects with you the outdoors, and caters to your every need, you’ll discover that anything’s possible.
Some benefits of choosing 1100 Ludlow as your workspace include:
- New home of Mom’s Organic Market, The Design Center, and the offices of renowned architectural firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Brand new lobby, façade, elevators and HVAC
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- 14′ ceilings
- Exposed concrete floors and ceilings
- Prominent signage opportunities
- Large high-efficiency floor plates of 25,257 +/- rentable square feet
- Open floor plans that invite collaboration
- On-site parking garage
- On-site bicycle storage